Safe and Environmentally Friendly
Evergreen Industrial Services has improved the use of soft abrasives for cleaning industrial process equipment. In some cases, abrasive blast cleaning is superior to hydroblasting or chemical cleaning. Our abrasive blasting services can be used on surfaces to remove coatings, soils, or discolorations. This is now an accepted service for IRIS and other NDT inspections. Abrasive blasting services can be used on floor coatings, industrial structures, tank linings, process units and equipment, piping and containment structures.
One of the benefits to using abrasive cleaning is that it is environmentally friendly (non hazardous and biodegradable). It is safe to use around rotating equipment and worker safety is enhanced due to low pressures. The end result is cleaner tubes for IRIS and other NDT inspections.
- Exchanger tube cleaning for IRIS and other NDT inspections
- Fin-Fan cleaning for IRIS and other NDT inspections
- Cosmetic cleaning
- Dry abrasive tube cleaning (ID and OD)
- Slurry blast tube cleaning (high pressure water and abrasives)
- Surface preparation, with the use of soluble and non-soluble abrasives
- Expert matching of blast media to metallurgy